- Two Source Optimization Algorithms (SO1 & SO2)
- Easy to use - integrated right into the GDS-Multi-site Mask Pattern
- Rigorous mask model can be used, both EUV and DUV (EUV presentation, DUV presentation)
- Anamorphic and asymmetric supported (for EUV)
- Can optimize over multiple patterns simultaneously
- See video!
Panoramic Technology Inc. is pleased to announce availability of HyperLith - an easy to use, lithography simulator
- Easy-to-use and Powerful
- Supports scalar and rigorous, EUV and DUV technologies
- Hardware Acceleration, Parallel Processing, Distributed Computing
- Windows & Linux
- Click here for a demo video and more details
Panoramic Technology Inc. is serious about resist modeling. We recognize the need for researchers to be able to develop their own resist models, and calibrate these models to experimental data. We also realize that the information involved may be confidential and that researchers may want to keep their resist modeling expertise "in-house". And that is why we have developed our "Advanced Resist Modeling Infrastructure" or ARMI.
- Calibrate resist models with PanTune(TM)
- Write your own resist-models with our UWRM API
- Check out the Demo Videos
Improved GDS Export in HyperLith
This new features allows the user to export a sequence of programmed patterns to a gds file. This is great for creating test masks. Click READ MORE for the demo video...